L’Aquarium De Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain- Have an Extraordinary Experience of the Underwater World
L’Aquarium De Barcelona is an extra ordinary aquarium, giant size and it is located at the harbor in Barcelona, Spain. The venture is made of 35 aquariums placed inside an underwater tunnel and these aquariums houses 11, 000 animals from around 450 species. A significant member of Aspro Group, this Aquarium is one of the most popular items in Iberian Association of Zoos and Aquaria (AIZA). People want to enjoy Spain with all its exquisite charm and tourist attractions must include L’Aquarium De Barcelona visit in their vacation travel deals. The aquarium remains open around the year 9.30 am to 9.30 pm. There are quality cafeterias, souvenir photo, L’Aquàrium shop, the auditorium in the aquarium premise and that makes the place a complete entertainment zone.
• L’Aquarium De Barcelona is a unique attraction of Barcelona tourism where underwater sea bed can be viewed:
• 11,000 animals and almost 450 kind of underwater species in their real form can be seen in free condition
• A gigantic window under ocean to view aqua marine life for some rare species like morays, giltheads, ocean sunfish, sharks, and rays, etc
• An underwater tunnel with optimum transparency, which is 80 meter long inside the oceanarium, will definitely be an out of the world experience in your holiday package deal to Spain.
• There are total 35 tanks and some of them exhibit wonderful Tropical and Mediterranean under sea creatures.